At Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park™ at Gloucester Point
You Will Find:
Yogi Bear’s Water Zone™
In Yogi Bear’s Water Zone™, you will find fun for the whole family! The Water Zone has a swimming pool, kiddie pool, splash park, and two 70′ long water slides! The Water Zone is open May 20-September 7 for the 2016 camping season. Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult in the Water Zone. You must be 42″ tall and able to swim unaccompanied in order to ride the water slides.
What’s more fun than jumping? The Jumping Pillow is great fun for all ages. The Jumping Pillow is open every day from March 25 – November 13, 2016, 9:00am to dusk, weather permitting.
Yogi Bear’s Wetlands™
Jellystone Park™ at Gloucester Point is located on the beautiful Severn River. This river is a tributary to the Mobjack and Chesapeake Bays. Down at the water you will find:
- Crabbing and Fishing Piers – our pier is licensed, so you do not need to have your own saltwater fishing license when you fish from our pier.
- Boat Ramp – take your boat out into the Chesapeake Bay from our boat launch. It’s just $15/ 7 nights to bring your boat with you. Temporary mooring at our docks is permitted for loading and unloading. You are welcome to park your trailered boat in our boat parking area.
- Aqua Bikes, Paddle Boats, and Kayaks – explore the river in our aqua bikes, paddle boats or kayaks. The paddleboats seat 4 people, aqua bikes seat 2 people, and there are single and tandem kayaks available. New for 2016, all watercrafts are an included amenity.
- The Point Store (NEW!) – Get all of your fishing supplies, snacks,ice cream, and drinks from our store at the river. Near the Point Store, you’ll find the Boo Boo™ Big Top, where we do some activities including tie dye.
- The Rental Shack – Sign out a paddle boat, aqua trike, or kayak and get your life jackets and paddles. This is also where our Flag Raising ceremonies take place.
- The Boo Boo™ Big Top – A big blue, green, and yellow striped tent open for anyone who needs to take a break from the sun. This is also where we do some of our activities, including tie dye.
- The Blue Crush Inflatable Slide (NEW!) – This is a 28′ foot tall inflatable slide. It is a regular slide in the spring and fall, March 25-May 19 and September 6-November 13, and a water slide in the summer, May 20- September 5.
- Balloon Battles (NEW!)- Launch water balloons at your opponent and see who comes out on top. Opens in April, weather permitting.
- The Beach on the Severn River (NEW!) – Sunbathe, play in the sand, and swim in the river!
On our playground you will find:
- Sand volleyball court
- Basketball court
- Horseshoe pits
- The Sand Box
- Swings and jungle gym
We love our pets so much at Jellystone Park™ at Gloucester Point that we made a park just for our furry friends! The Bark Park is a large fenced in area where you can let your dog run off of the leash. Please remember to pick up after your pet!
The Pic-A-Nic Basket
Hungry after an afternoon of jumping or swimming? Then grab a snack at the Pic-a-nic Basket. Our concession stand has so much to offer, from handdipped ice cream sundaes to large pizzas to cheeseburgers, that you’re sure to find something to fill you up!
Inside the Recreation Center, you’ll find our life size chessboard as well as our craft room. Here you can make your own crafts such as painting a ceramic, filling up a bottle for sand art, or color your own ColorTime™ t-shirt, bag, or pillow case. You can also buy a mystic light or personalized cup, keychain, or pen with our brand new Personalization Machine.
We also offer complimentary crafts on the weekends during the Value Season and every day In-Season. Many of our activities take place in or around the Recreation Center. Be sure to check your activity schedule given at check-in to see where and when these fun events will take place!
We have so many fun activities planned for the 2016 season, we can’t possibly list them all here. We so have some brand new activities this year like Music Festival, Boo Boo™ Barn Yard Birthday Bash, Wizarding World of Jellystone Park™, and Yogi Bear™ Food Frenzy Birthday. Check out our full activity schedule to see a detailed list of what’s going on this year at Jellystone Park™ at Gloucester Point.
Who doesn’t love an arcade? This year we will have a larger arcade with brand new games!
Enjoy these Campground Facilities:
Patio Pull-Thru Sites
Platform Tent Sites
Cabin and Cottage Rentals
RV and Tent Sites
50 amp Pull-Thru Sites
Camp Store (Renovated for the 2016 season!)
Family Style Bathhouses
Golf Cart Rentals