Guide for Good Camping
- Check-in 2:00 pm;
Campsite check-out 1:00 pm;
Cottage check-out 11:00 am.
- All campsites are assigned. Please do not change campsites without first checking in at the camp store.
- All visitors/guests must register at store and are subject to a guest fee.
- Early check-in and late check-out subject to fee.
- Speed limit is 10 mph. Please do not sound vehicle horn.
- Per state regulations, alcoholic beverages may not be publicly displayed. Please cover cans and bottles or place alcohol in unmarked containers.
- NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY AT THE POOL! Swim at your own risk. Children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult (18 or older).
- Quiet hours are from 11:00 pm to 8:00 am.
- All children under 18 must be at their campsites by 11:00 pm.
- Firearms and fireworks are prohibited.
- Pets must on a leash while outdoors. Do not leave pets unattended. Pets must not present a hazard or a nuisance to other campers. You must clean up after your pet. Proof of current rabies vaccination must be provided upon request.
- Electric heat, electric water heaters, and in-unit washer and dryers are not allowed.
- Coin-operated washer and dryers are available. Quarters and detergents available at camp store.
- Do not walk through other sites whether occupied or not. Use roadways or pathways.
- Maximum of two vehicles per site. Additional vehicles must be parked in overflow parking next to camp store. Do not park on open sites. Vehicle washing is prohibited.
- All vehicles must display valid car pass.
- Motor bikes, go-carts, ATV’s, mopeds or power scooters are not allowed to be operated in the campground unless licensed for road use.
- Golf carts must be electric, must be operated by a licensed driver, have proof of liability insurance coverage and have headlights and taillights.
- Bicycles must have headlights after dark.
- All campfires must be in fire rings and not be left unattended.
- Do not cut or mutilate any trees, dead or alive. Firewood is available at the camp store.
- No sink/shower water shall be disposed of on the surface of the ground or in fire pits.
- The cleaning of seafood of any type is prohibited at your campsite. A fish cleaning station is provided for your convenience near the boat docks.
- Bagged trash collected daily 9:00 am to 1:00 pm or please place in dumpsters. Do not leave trash outside overnight.
- Only minor maintenance may be performed on motor vehicles. Inoperative vehicles must be removed by campers immediately.
- After hours assistance, see Night Manager at site 195.
- Wi-Fi Internet is provided through a wireless link. Speed may vary with number of users. No excessive bandwidth, Skyping or video downloading.
- By entering Campground property, campers, guests and/or visitors assume all risks and dangers incidental to the activity of camping in a rustic outdoor environment.
- Campers, guests and/or visitors also give permission, without compensation, for your and/or your guests and/or your camping companions, photos and/or likeness to be used in campground advertising including but not limited to website and brochures.
- A camper is not a tenant but an occupant/lodger on a day to day basis. A camper has no property or possessor rights in the campsite being occupied.
For more information on what our campground has to offer,
please see our list of campground amenities.
You may also view our Activity Sschedule .